Poseidon diving club/school Leuven
Frequently asked questions
- Where and when is Poseidon training and how to become a member?
- When can I take a trial lesson and at what cost?
- When do I best start with a diving course?
- What is the diving course about and how long does it take?
- Do I need to be present at each training?
- And what about the theory lessons?
- Is there an exam to obtain the 1 star license?
- Is a medical examination required and when?
- What is the cost of a diving course?
- When do I have to buy diving gear?
- Can I rent a diving equipment?
- Do I afterwards have to pay a fee for the 1 star license?
- I am a student at the KUL. Can I get a discount?
- Does Poseidon sell diving equipment?
- Does Poseidon rent diving equipment?
- Does Poseidon offer the possibility to fill my tank?
- Where is the filling station of Poseidon situated?
- My son / daughter would like to learn diving. At what age can they start?
Poseidon has no youth section. We can only accept members starting at the age of 14 years. A list of clubs with a youth section can be found at the Nelos website (https://www.nelos.be/landing/main) or the website of Dolphin Buddy's (https://www.facebook.com/dolphinbuddys).
- I have a PADI license. Can I start with that at Poseidon?
- Do I have to be a good swimmer to start a scuba course?