Poseidon diving club/school Leuven
Frequently asked questions
- Where and when is Poseidon training and how to become a member?
- When can I take a trial lesson and at what cost?
- When do I best start with a diving course?
The diving course can start at any time. Best start in good time if you want to dive during your next vacation. Depending on your tempo It takes about 3 to 6 months to get your 1 star license.
- What is the diving course about and how long does it take?
- Do I need to be present at each training?
- And what about the theory lessons?
- Is there an exam to obtain the 1 star license?
- Is a medical examination required and when?
- What is the cost of a diving course?
- When do I have to buy diving gear?
- Can I rent a diving equipment?
- Do I afterwards have to pay a fee for the 1 star license?
- I am a student at the KUL. Can I get a discount?
- Does Poseidon sell diving equipment?
- Does Poseidon rent diving equipment?
- Does Poseidon offer the possibility to fill my tank?
- Where is the filling station of Poseidon situated?
- My son / daughter would like to learn diving. At what age can they start?
- I have a PADI license. Can I start with that at Poseidon?
- Do I have to be a good swimmer to start a scuba course?